Sunday, March 27, 2011

03/27/11

Last night was dance night.  This was our last dance this season.  The band was pretty bad, but we stayed because we wanted to share it with our friends.  Maybe because of this or because I drank a coke instead of starting on the wine when Larry did, but Larry got a little buzzed.  Since we live about 50ft from the hall this was not really a concern.  I told him I could guide him home.  Larry loves to dance and is a natural, but Saturday he lost a little of his inhibitions.  He was moving and dancing  and looking sexy and believe me the ladies noticed.  Judy who was sitting at the next table ask me if we had taken dance lesson and how long had we had been married.  Then she told me she was jealous of me.  Another lady came up to Larry when he was sitting down and leaned over and told Larry we were the best dancers there. I told him when we got home that women were lusting over him.  He was embrassed and really doesn't believe it, but it's true.

This is our last week here.  Friday we start our journey back to Evansville.  We will make several stops on the way home.  I have mixed emotions about leaving.  I will glad to see my family and friends again, especially Mady and it is getting very hot down here.  But I will miss all the people and all the activties.

O well, on to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment