Tuesday, March 15, 2011

03/15/11

Sorry, I have a little lax in my posting.  This is harder that I thought it would be to keep up.

Let's see what has happened since the last time I posted.  Well at Saturday night's dance we had a little excitement at the end of the evening.  Everyone was having a good time, some more that others if you know what I mean.  After the performer quit singing for the evening he still put on some dance music over his system.  And the die hards were dancing on.  Well the music was old rock and roll stuff so everybody was free style dancing and the drinks were well consumed earlier in the evening.  Rosie, who is married to a much younger man btw, had a long dress on.  Well she was getting carried away and was lifting the front of dress up showing her legs and the next time it got a little higher and she was showing her thighs. People were hooping and hollering and everyone was dancing a little more wild than earlier in the evening.  The next time, she turns around and lifts her dress up to her waist! We left right after that dance because Larry didn't want to see what might come next. I told Larry as we were leaving I had been traumatized because I saw grannie pannies and they were on a granny!

Anyone who knows my family knows I am use to see the moon, but not from lady in her seventies.  I was a little surprised, because Rose is a very beautiful, tall graceful and I thought, a classy women!  But like I said the drinks were flowing.  And this was at a dance were Larry and I were one of the younger couples!!

1 comment: