Sunday, February 12, 2012

02/12/2012

I can't believe I forgot to blog about Larry and my adventure a couple of weeks ago.  We went to a hypnotist show where we both volunteered to be part of the show.  There were not many people at the show, so I decided it would be a good time to be hypnotized.  The hypnotist asked for 12 subjects and only 11 went up, including me.  They asked for one more person and much to my surprise Larry came up.

We both went under rather quickly. But if you did not go under all the way or came out of it for some reason, the hypnotist quietly lead you off the stage. So there were only three left on stage when I woke up. Larry being one.

While under hypnoses I felt  like I had two minds.  One which gladly did what was asked of me and one which I was aware of my surroundings.  For example, I knew enough to sit with my legs together, even though I had on shorts, I did not want to sit with my legs apart like men sit.  Also, my concern for Larry was always there.  I was afraid he might hurt his back or something else. It was quite strange.

I guess we were the hits of the show.  Larry and two of our friends ended up being the last  three on stage.  They were ask to be ballet dancers, body builders and belly dancers and these were just a few of the suggestions given to them. I purchased the DVD of the show so Larry could see all that we did and especially what he did.  He did not really remember much, but for some reason I did.

It was great fun!

Little house - big back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment