Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/2011

We have just returned from a quick trip to Indy for my families Christmas.  We flew out of Orlando on Friday and returned today.  Saturday was the family party and it went really well.  Two out of the eleven siblings were not able to attend, and they were missed.  We were there about 5- 6  hours which was great!!
My son came with us and we had our little gift exchange with him.  That is one of my regrets is that it did not work out that we could see him again.

We were able to spend Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday with our granddaughter, Mady, which was good.  Tuesday I fixed a turkey and fixings and we had our Christmas with her and Scott.  Mady is real close to being taller than me, but I still have her by a 1/2 inch.  Next time we see her I am sure she will be taller that me and she is only 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment