Tuesday, June 7, 2011

06/07/11

Happy Birthday Bob!!!

Larry and I are volunteering at Harmonie State Park for the next couple of weeks if anyone is out this way stop in and visit us!!

This past weekend I had my Family Reunion and all of my siblings were able to attend. Hooray!!  It was great to see everybody and their families.  My son Jason also came for the whole weekend.  I had a great time and was sorry to see it end.

Many of my nieces and nephews now have children and I really appreciate the effort and time they take out of their busy schedules to attend.  I absolutely love seeing these young nieces and nephews!

Here are a couple of boys - Paxton and James.



We also took a side trip to the Exotic Feline Sanctuary near Centerpoint, IN.  We were able to see tigers, lions, cougars and bob cats up close.  These are animals that have been rescued for various reason.  If you are in the area stop by and for $10.00 get a tour.  Our tour lasted about an hour and a half.  The day we went it was very hot and the animals were not real active, but it was still good.


No comments:

Post a Comment